Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introduction...

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jayne I moved to Billings about a year ago with my husband. We have since had our beautiful and very happy little boy, Ashton, who is 4 months old.

I love finding a great deals. I love the high you feel when you walk out of the store knowing that you could have paid so much more, and for just a brief second you think to yourself, "Is this considered stealing because it was almost to good to be true".
I am also always on the hunt for a fun activity to do with my family. I think that is it is fun to splurge and spend that extra money on a fun event but I like to find things to do that are easy on the wallet.
This is why I decided to start a blog I am hoping to pass along some great deals, fun activities for the family or date night out with the hubby, and just great tips. I hope you enjoy and follow my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment